Thursday, November 17, 2005

CONFESSIONS OF A SHOEAHOLIC III




According to the stories we've read and heard, Eve got herself and Adam thrown out of the Garden of Eden because she gave into the temptation of taking a bite out of the forbidden fruit/apple. I've often found myself wondering, if I were Eve, in what form would my tempation have come? No prizes for guessing.

I can imagine that the devil would have had a blast trying to tempt me because as the seasons pass, so would what he would have to come up with. Infact he'd be shopping so much that you might have me to thank for world peace.


This season- ladies and gentlemen I present to you my forbidden fruit. If he were tempting me this season he would have had to come has these Brian Atwood lace d'orsay pumps!! My goodness! Pure class. Very understated elegance...but oozing with class and so much sassiness. Now there's a strut I can imagine already.

Only issue is unlike Eve who was generous enough to share her apple with Adam, I will not be sharing my fruit with Himself. Infact the closest he will get to these babies is when he pays for them; not that I advocate for been a kept woman but hey if the shoe fits... then who am I not to put them on!

Really you must check out the Brian Atwood collection at Saks. Shoes are to die for... maybe even good enough to kill for (I'll let you be the judge of that)

"If a woman rebels against high-heeled shoes, she should take care to do it in a very smart hat". - George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

Nneka's World said...

absolutely love your blog.
Another Shoe-holic like me!

Adaure Achumba said...

those are some hot shoes too.. i love the blue ones too