Tuesday, September 12, 2006

BE MY... BE MY BABY!


Finally Suri Cruise graced us with her angelic presence last week.
GOD she is beautiful.
Now that's a baby that would have been well worth all the stuff I complain about (see previous blog) Gosh Suri looks like you went to Car Dealership Heaven and drove out with a Maserati baby. She's GORG!! Yes I do have my copy of Vanity Fair with my faddy self.
I might have to name my little puppy in honor of lil' Ms. Suri (when I do get one)

This is why people should be allowed to adopt. I mean getting pregnant has got to be like playing Russian Roulette. What if my husband forgets to tell me about that great-aunt on his mother's side with the lazy eye or I don't know about a distant uncle who's left leg is half an inch longer than the right one. GENETICS lessons in Biology have taught me enough. RECESSIVE GENES ARE A BITCH!!!!

With as much as I talk about this stuff God forbid I have a baby who's all lop-sided; swagger to right, left side of her face looking like she has no muscles (Poor baby like she begged to be born) lol

Anyhoo... babies like Suri give me hope so if anyone knows a SINGLE half Brazillian, half European man with some good hair and to die for bone structure, please send him my way. I am not shallow and I do know that looks aren't everything; however I am somewhat risk adverse and would like to take out a lil' insurance.

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind"- Shakespeare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a regular baby to me, not withstanding all the photoshoping and professional photographer.

MOT said...

Thanks Overwhelmed! I'm a huge closet fan of yours as well. Luv the fact that u come straight from the heart

@ Anon, yeah photoshop on the cover of VF but that baby is a beauty. There's just some ugly that photoshop can't take away :-)