Friday, June 09, 2006

BAG IT!!


It’s been a while but I’m back.

It took this bag to bring me out of my blogging slumber and got me drooling like a St. Bernard (though I would not drool anywhere near this bag). In these extremely excruciating times for women with limited means with a ‘taste’ for the very FINER things in life, designers are just taking the p*ss.


In the last couple of seasons, I’ve had to deal with Luella, and then Balenciaga (It was very painful for me that Nicky Hilton was toting them about like they were buy one get one free, I’ve seen her with at least 8 different ones and she’s reported to have at least 20) then there was the Paddington phase which I don’t see what the big deal is about the bag but since everyone wanted one, I publicly chastised it but in my heart just between u & I, I thot it’d be cool to own one. What can I say? I’m faddy… SUE ME! Then came the Fendi SPY bag. I’m a Fendi kinda girl. Well I’m a ------- girl of a lot of things as you might have noticed if you’ve read any of my entries. But anyway Fendi has wowed me once again.


This “MAGNIFICENT TAN CREATURE” (My girls know what I’m talking about lol) is the FENDI SELLERIA TOTE. At $2300, it’s going to go on my long-term (tediously lengthy) wish list. The detailing is just to die for. It’s so understated but just SCREAMS CLASSY, SASSY, FIERCE!! I love the horse and strap and buckle embossments.
Oh to be a Hilton!

2 comments:

TEMITAYO OMOLOLA said...

Yep it has been a while.
For a while i thought maybe you'd stopped blogging completely. i love ur blog. I think i'm beginning to develop a shoe and bagholic habit and it's all your fault.
Lovely bag though. Welcome back.

FabFemme said...

Fendi spy Bag. Hmm thats my dream. I want that bag so bad. I dont have the money for sure but i want that bag really bad!