Saturday, December 02, 2006

BLOG 'RET'



Lol Oh my Goodness! I have a confession to make! Considering the fact that I was one of the first Lagos bloggers, I am RETARDED when it comes to features on this thingy!

So I 'upgraded' to the new BETA version and noticed this page come up with like 50 new comments that needed to be moderated. I'm like WTF??? God I am so having a "is it tuna or chicken" moment rite now. As Ms B. says GOSH u're such a RET! Lol
I don't know how to link to my favorite blogs, I don't even think I've bothered to upload a profile picture or do some of the cool stuff I've seen onada do! I need BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES people.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone that left me comments. My goodness! I was gonna go back and reply everyone of them but I can't. I'm a blog voyeur and I truly envy u guys cos I get a case of blogger block and with the "mess" that is my life, I can't always write.
For a second there I thot I had lost my "MOJO" ;-)

I promise to try harder and I'll go ahead and put up some stuff. I've got so much to share! I should sent be sentenced to wearing lucite heels for a year for keeping it to myself...lol

THANKS AGAIN!

No comments: