Friday, December 15, 2006

HANG UP THE SAAB, B!


I love Beyonce, I admire her. I am however tired of this look. Geez she looks like she's expecting her limo to turn into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight.
If I see Beyonce in one more Elie Saab gown this month... I might pull all my hair out.


It's the same look over and over again. Chandelier diamond earrings, long flowing gown with a train so we can't see the shoes and OH MY GOD! let's not get me started on that hair and that ridiculous weave. There is a reason why your stylist/mom only has one client- YOU! Maybe someone thinks they're irreplaceable... fix it!


Beyonce darling I love you and awards season is coming up and from the direction of things with your recent Golden Globe™ nomination (Congratulations by the way) You may feel the need to re-create this look. FIGHT THE URGE! I mean you gave up carbs, this should be easy enough.
It's cute once, but not over and over again!
If I turn on E! Live on the Red Carpet and see Beyonce wearing one more Elie Saab gown, I will jump into the TV and rip it off her toned body right then and there!
Come back to Lagos, let my girls Peridot & Ruby (www.peridotandruby.com) hook you up with a dress that'll have Jay lock that down permanently! lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha!that is so funny ..wanting to rip her clothes off...her body guards will pounce on u and do u some matrix reloaded.. i feel u on d repeated looks...as in e don do now

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

B,
abeg e don do. haba. ki lo de. them u am swear for u?
lol @ the matrix reloaded.

MOT said...

@ Anon- Matrix reloaded for real lol the bodyguards will most probably SUPLEX me!
@ 36 inches it's like u're walking around in my head, that was the first question I asked? In Yoruba- did they send the dress to her from beyond? lol

MOT said...

@ OWNB lol Gosh! U had me bent over laffing cos it's like u're walking around in my head. She is the epitome of a PR invention. She's a PR nightmare waiting to happen. Whitney started like this... 15 yrs later we're still waiting on a comeback. I wish her all the best but no one's life is as "AMAZING" as she claims hers to be. Then I wonder, why her PR people aren't working on elocution classes. I mean I appreciate a southern accent but not when it makes u feel like u're talking to Mrs. Forrest Gump lol... ok maybe I feel another vent coming on..
Thank u so much been a HUGE closet fan of urs as well. I send ur blog to everyone! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ms. Ellias, you no lie at all. Beyonce is simply overrated. She doesn't take risks with her appearance. As a matter of fact, she is so predictable! She doesn't leave you guessing and yeah she has no personality. If she wins a golden globe for her role in Dream Girls tho, that's when amma crawl into the TV , pull a Kanye West and flipping snatch that shigidi from her. Besides, the sexiness she sell, (curves, light skinned, and long weave) Beyonce is just blah!No edge nothing. Kelly has a better personality IMO.