Friday, December 15, 2006

MoMOSAS, MOJITOS & ML COOL J???


OH WHAT A NITE!
I am at my desk this morning looking like the living dead! I just noticed as I switched on my laptop and saw my own reflection that I forgot to put on earrings this morning... which NEVER happens!
I am getting OLD! I promise this is the last Thursday that I will ever go out when I've got work in the morning... after Xmas sha! lol I got dragged out cos it's a friend's birthday today. Seeming that unbeknownst to him I have been planning a surprise birthday dinner all week, he thot this was his one chance to celebrate his birthday. Since we couldn't spoil the surprise, we had to play along. Little did I know that the nite had plans of it's own for me.
So first port of call was SAIPAN. To cut a long story short, between mojitos, 2 bottles of champagne & me making my world famous MoMOSA'S™ (NO it is not a typo, u can see the trademark sign, it is my twist on the mimosa) Which I'm still wondering why cos 3 out of 5 of us don't drink & remember that I quit drinking over a year ago. One word of advice, if you don't drink or haven't in a while, cocktails & champagne should not be ingested without caution... needless to say I was reminded AGAIN why I quit drinking about an hour into making cocktails for everyone.
By the time we got to 6 degrees North, I decided it was time to head SOUTH towards a bed! My body just couldn't handle anymore air kissing & pretending like I really give a rat's ass "How you've been since I saw you last week" (my Lagos peeps know lol)

NEXT UP... my feet let me down yesterday. This is an ode to my feet.
DEAR FEET, why have thou forsaken me?
I give you love, pedicures & OPI and all you did yesterday was betray that love.
Never a corn, never a bunion or worse; athletes foot & yet you betray my love.
I'll ask you like I asked Paris...Pourqoui? pieds Pourqoui?
Clearly I'm still buzzing a bit lol

I have overindulged in flats ladies! For the last 4 months or so, I have been obsessed with flats, ballet flats, flat thong sandals, pointy flats and they have been my crack. Please see above as part of my "All I want for Xmas is... list :-)
I never thot I'd EVER say this but my decision to step out in 4½ inch heels yesterday was plain stupid! I did not know you could have muscle pull in your foot until about 3:45AM this morning! I will not give up as I'm wearing another pair of 4 inches tonite!

I've saved the best for last... Let me start by saying Boris baby! I love u & always will but sometimes in relationships u need space to breathe and lust! So allow me i beg... let me drooooooooool.... Ladies can we have a moment of silence pls.
YES Ladies! I dunno if I'm getting rewarded for been naughty or nice cos I got an early Xmas pressie, Luscious James Smith. Now this is one pressie that can come unwrapped hmm mmm mmm...
Infact I've changed his name to ML Cool J cos MOT ain't got NOTHING but LOVE for LL. My goodness! I understand why he has bodyguards, if I looked like that, I'd walk around in a freaking cage! And that smile...
I was shameless yesterday cos I sure as hell did act like a groupie, staring, beaming like I'd died & gone to shoe heaven. He definitely can ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM all up in this anytime! How is it possible that he looks better than he does on TV? His skin was like butter... just FRESH! That is a face & body I can wake up to for the rest of my life. Mrs Cool J, u r one lucky lady! I hope he comes out tonite after the concert. I may have to lay one on him, give him some jungle fever, make him never wanna leave the MOTHERLAND!!! ok..ok..

So that was my crazy nite! Oh I forgot, Akon was partying up in Saipan as well. All I've got to say apart from the fact that I had to kneel down to be on eye level with him is... U can take the boy out of Africa, but Africa ain't came outta that boy!
He's midnight blue! LOL

P.S. If u know me, and are coming home. Pls bring me some ground Italian Roast (coarse) from your nearest Starbucks location. The only reason I'm able to type now is cos I practically had to eat the coffee to be up & from the looks of things. I'm gonna need a whole lot more this Xmas... thaaaaanks!

No comments: