Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!
Let me start by getting all the clichés out of the way- GOD I can’t believe it’s 2007 already! 2006 went by so fast! I need to make some changes in 2007! I’m going to be a better person in 2007! BULL- MUTHAF*#K!- S#*T!!! WHATEVER ABEG!

Yes I do believe it’s 2007 cos I’d be bothered if it was still 2006 after 13 months. 2006 did not go by fast, it was 12 months just like every other year and I had to live out every last minute of every single 24 hours of every damn day and NO I am not gonna be a better person in 2007, cos I’ve been saying that since 2000 and sh*t ain’t goin’ change!
I do mean to call people more but please last time I checked you had fingers as well so I'm gonna try to the best of MY ability... the rest will be up to u to return the calls.
I am not making any new year resolutions this year. I think it’s a conspiracy just like Valentine’s day. The concept of NY resolutions was invented by gyms so that they can get you to sign that 5 year contract plus the clause that makes you give up your first born child if you default on that contract just like Valentine’s day was invented by Hallmark (for very obvious reasons)
I do however thank God for bringing me through 2006 because I would not have made it alot of times if it was just up to me. He's been very good even though I didn't deserve it 90% of the time.
I hope this year turns out as well for everyone as it will for me ☺

2 comments:

Bella Naija said...

Happy New Year!
Yay...I'm glad u're blogging more often these days....
Here is to more bags (I am a bag addict too)

Ciao

MOT said...

Mucho gracias! Mi amiga :-)
Here is to more bags!!!