Tuesday, January 16, 2007

SHE KNEW SHE WOULDN'T WIN...

So awards season is here. The Golden Globes were yesterday.
With the phenomenon that is time difference, clearly I had to stay up really late to watch E! Countdown to the Redcarpet and Live from the Red Carpet since that's the only thing that's shown live.
We have to wait for M-net to show it the day after since they figure no one would get up to watch the Golden Globes in the middle of the night (Clearly people like me are not accounted for in their consumer demographics)
Anyway apart from the fact that I enjoy the red carpet show, I was waiting for one particular person this year... YUP! BEYONCE!!!
I'm not even going to waste your time... She did it AGAIN!! But only worse! She wore Elie Saab... but now she decided Cinderella was old so she decided to go as A GOLDEN GLOBE!
I mean what is it with Elie Saab? Did she sign her name in blood to only wear him?
Guess she figured... HELL I'm not gonna win "Best Actress" (Fish??!!!) so I might as well be my own damn Golden Globe.
I'm trying really hard not to go on any websites so there are no spoilers for me this evening but for YOU and for Beyonce I'm putting a picture of the dress up.
She should be served a restraining order from the blonde weave aisle in the weave shop! ( I love her but u know I warned her)



Dejavu?


Beyonce's mommy! 2 words- YOU'RE FIRED!


Last one I promise!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who noticed!
As soon as I open my mouth to comment, everyone says I'm hating.
I guess it feels good to have support now.

MOT said...

It's not about hating. I defend her when people that really hate on her talk about her. My thing is this... I don't want to have to shield my eyes cos ur outfits have the potential to trigger epiletic seizures.
She needs to cool off on that shine-shine i beg!

Dimples said...

I totally agree with u o..as in that dress wasn't really it...and the way she was just working it on the red carpet..i couldn't stop laughing.

At least Jay Z was there to make her look hot small sha...I think home girl thought it was the Grammys or MTV Awards...wish her luck @ the Oscars...lol

MOT said...

She was too funny the whole nite i beg... U could tell her swagger was different the way she was working the red carpet and the way she was acting once the camera would be on her during the ceremony. She even had extra long lashes she was really batting! lol See I'm not hating... E!'s fashion police got her as one of the worst dressed! lol

Anonymous said...

my own problem with her is what is with always the big blond horrible wig or weave always, her hair always looks craxy ( not in the good way)

MOT said...

@ anon lol I know that weave was ridiculous & I'm mad at her hair stylist for allowing her to rock roots with a 10 foot weave!
The sad part is, she always looks really good when she's not doing any of the OTT stuff... face it! The girl is HOT as hell but the "larger than life" wardrobe is not working for her. If she was controversial like Madonna I could take anything she throws @ me BUT she's soooo BLAND...

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. this is weird.. i thought i left a message here oh.. babe what are you doing with my comments now shuo?!?! me i protest and object oh!!!

MOT said...

Babe no msg on this post but all the other ones are there! Thaaaaaanx!

Anonymous said...

i guess you can't take texas (country) out of a girl. I have one word for her mom eventhough she just started her own line, retirement.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

pls its not hating...its just that Beyonce is really great but she has to accept that there are people out there like Jennifer Hudson, who blow her away...so...sorry... LOL...

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

pls its not hating...its just that Beyonce is really great but she has to accept that there are people out there like Jennifer Hudson, who blow her away...so...sorry... LOL...

Anonymous said...

Her hair...yep, all that fake blonde messs... has GAT TO GOWWWW. There's no excuse for that.
At the oscars (sorry i'm seeing this blog really late) J-Hud showed her how to sing...for real.
I've had enough of seeing Beyonce everywhere in this yankee, (forget tv and all, but even in newspapers haba) wharrrisitt. She's too commercialized. Next Pleaseeeeee.