Wednesday, January 10, 2007

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEEN TELEVISED!!!


I am giddy! Just giddy! with joy and excitement!
When I wrote about my cousin a few weeks ago, I mentioned us discussing for forever how there should be an Apple phone. I was walking past the TV last nite, when I noticed "our cuz" (my cousin & I's cuz) Steve Jobs on TV!
Then I saw the most beautiful words I've read in 2007 "APPLE INTRODUCES THE iPHONE"
WHAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!
I've just watched online the full Keynote address given by Cousin Steve :-) and in the words of David Gray MY OH MY!
I can't even begin to tell you why you need to get this phone simply because blogger.com might shut me down for using too much space. It's not available until about June but it's worth the wait.
I want to put a counter (for a countdown till when the phone goes on sale) on my blog page but I can't for 2 reasons. A- I think it's a bit O.T.T and I'd like to keep an element of mystery as to how truly twisted my mind is and B- I don't know how to! lol

It's got the most fabulous features like multi-touch screen. No stylus needed. Just your fingers. No plastic keys. It's just a screen.
It's got the coolest sensors like a proximity sensor that automatically locks the screen when its coming in contact with your ears so when your face comes in contact with the interface it doesn't end your call or do other stuff you don't need it to do. It's got an ambient light sensor so when your phone goes into dim light like your bag it goes into sleep mode to save battery life.

DO I even need to tell you that it's an iPod and a phone? No... didn't think so!

Go to http://www.apple.com/iphone/ for more details

7 comments:

Dimples said...

I'd have me one of those thank you.

MOT said...

No worries luv, let me just get my Cousin Steve on the phone. He'll hook u rite up! lol

Aramide said...

Funny I just blogged abt it too - happy new yr! So ru gonna get this phone?

MOT said...

Happy New Yr to u too babe! To answer ur question- Is the sky blue? Is the dollar green? :-)

low said...

SO U WILL THROW AWAY THAT NOKIA PHONE?..BEAST!!!!!!!!....WE (NOKIA AND I) HATE YOU

MOT said...

YES!!! I will drown it till it dies! NO to NOKIA! I hate NOKIA too... nonsense!!!
Monster!!!

Anonymous said...

that's nice...just one thing though, you can talk on the phone while playing a clip from a show for your friend to listen to and emailing your boss and .....
Battery life= 20mins