Monday, July 11, 2005

POPPING MY CHERRY!

WELCOME! I have just "popped my blogging cherry" In my decision to do this, the following thots have crossed my mind. Why would I put my thots on display for everyone to see? Does anyone really give a rat's ass what my thots are? Ultimately I have come to the conclusion that this is an outlet for me so as not to lose what is left of my ever-loving mind. See the thing is.. I have recently made "the move" back home to Nigeria. In these last 7 months, though I have always questioned my sanity, I have come to the conclusion that I am truly insane (most of the time anyway) Why would I leave civilized society & return to absolute chaos & anarchy.. a totally unstructured society where the response to the most hideous things is "That's Nigeria for you!"
I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH and wouldn't trade this for anything else in the world...on most days.

Maybe this will give more insight to my friends & acquaintances on that crazy look I get in my eyes. Maybe I won't go completely mad...maybe I already am. All I know is.. this is fun and while my manager thinks that I am typing away furiously at that report that needs to be on her desk before the end of the week, inside I feel justified for the "meager pocket money" that I get paid as a "youth corper" (that's for a whole 'nother day)
Welcome.. to the confessions of a truly twisted mind..



No comments: