Tuesday, July 19, 2005

STILL BUZZIN....

Celebration on Friday night was BANANAS! Yes we go out almost every Friday night however, this Friday night was different- I was drinking! Two things happened on Friday night. First, I remembered why I stopped drinking in the first place and secondly, I remembered why I started drinking in the first place. Oh my goodness I forgot how much fun I can be when I’m ‘under the influence’ I also forgot how ‘ballsy’ I become when the juice is flowing in my veins. I have been told I don’t need to drink to be “off the hook” and I agree. I did say to myself when I was getting dressed that I was having one drink…but two margaritas and two glasses of the house ‘red’ later at Saipan and I was in my element!

Needless to say I did need the energy because everybody and their grandmamma were out on Friday night. Bacchus was so jam-packed; we were practically stepping over each other’s heads in the VIP section. They say it’s a fire hazard waiting to happen, I say I’d rather die looking pretty and partying up a storm in my best shoes (ok! ok! I kid…I kid!) It was tons of fun and shout out to the DJ at Bacchus who had us dancing a hole into the floor till 5am in the morning!

Thanks to the generous gentlemen who kept me in my ‘element’ by keeping my glass full always.
Thanks B, because my excuse for going out after I had sworn off clubbing for a month was that it was your birthday.
A special thank you to my fabulous shoes and my pedicured feet for not giving way and embarrassing me till it was time to go home. (I just managed to maintain my strut till we got into the car) I still haven't regained feeling in my little toe (I think it might be dead).
A BIG THANK YOU to those that have read this blog and have encouraged me and think it’s funny??? Hmmm… thanks a lot (Smooches) xxx


**This one's dedicated to 'the one' who stole my phrase & my .....
("It's my world, I just let y'all live in it")

No comments: